Dreadsylvania: Music box, Auditor badge, Hangings and so on

Public discussion of Dreadsylvania mechanics and such.

Dreadsylvania: Music box, Auditor badge, Hangings and so on

Postby Numby » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:45 pm

That guy said it better.
I
I
I
I
\/
Last edited by Numby on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random avatar
Numby
Hotdog
Hotdog

Re: Dreadsylvania: Music box, Auditor badge, Hangings and so

Postby TheDownstairsFrank » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:13 pm

If you're interested in joining us for a day of 100% non combats here's how it goes.

We'll all do 9 non combats in a few clans.

Post your character your class, if you want an auditor's badge or song bird, hanging item, or items to make the pie or martinkini or if you want to make the moon pearl necklaces.

Me for example: Doctor mickey mysticality, doesn't have song bird, doesn't have a badge(would like each if possible), I do not want moon pearl necklaces, though I can craft them. I don't need a ton of kruggers and so I would be willing to open locks for the runs.
Last edited by TheDownstairsFrank on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheDownstairsFrank
Hog Master
Hog Master

Postby kodikun » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 pm

I'd be down. Kodikun mysticality, don't have bird or badge (would like both), don't need moon amber necklaces, I'd like to get kruegers but I can buy a key or two as well. I don't control any side clans, sadly..
Random avatar
kodikun
Hotdog
Hotdog

Postby mstieler » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Just need one more pencil on mstieler and I'd be willing to go. Seal Clubber, have Familiar, want Badge.
mstieler
Hog Warrior
Hog Warrior

Postby ernier » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 am

I could be interested. I'm ErnieR, AT, I have a bird, but I'd quite like an auditor's badge and a moonamber necklace. I have a sideclan that could be involved.
Random avatar
ernier
Porcine Page
Porcine Page

Postby Parastra » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:35 am

Parastra, most likely AT (still ascending for BIG leaderboard spot, so knowing 2 days ahead would be great so I can have some turns banked instead of having just broken the prism). I can supply a side-clan as well.
Have a bird, so I'd mostly want kruegers, a badge, and maybe some other misc parts to have on hand for bosskilling later on. Curse you, Manuel!
Random avatar
Parastra
Hotdog
Hotdog

Postby BlanketThief » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:52 am

BlanketThief: mysticality (PM), don't have bird or badge (would like both), don't need moon amber necklaces, I'd like to get kruegers, I have a side clan with Dreadsylvania unopened.
Random avatar
BlanketThief
Hotdog
Hotdog

Postby charred » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:58 am

charred: seal clubber, dont have bird or badge or moon amber necklace. id like to get krueggers. i have 1 side clan which can be used
charred
Hog Grunt
Hog Grunt

Postby zarquon_higardi » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Higardi (AT), krueggers and pies/drinks is all I need. I have a single side clan to work with.
Random avatar
zarquon_higardi
Hotdog
Hotdog

Postby TheDownstairsFrank » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:49 pm

I don't know how to explain it any simpler than this.

On saturday we're going to do this, in Piglets of Fate. We'll try it again Sunday if we haven't already completely destroyed the market or our stash.

We will need ten to twelve people with all their locations penciled in. 2 muscle heads, 1 mysticality, and an AT, along with 10 people willing to grab the FKs...

We're going to open a dungeon get the carriageman drunk unlock the attic and the master suite, grab the kruggers the once per run items: music box parts, banana, eau de morts, blood kiwi and the moon amber pearl and hang a moxie class. We'll stash all that stuff, or improve into keys, songbirds, whatever. We'll make an announcement in trade about the FREE eau de morts, seed pods, etc.

Then we will flood the instance and then open it again get the carriageman drunk, unlock the attic and the master suite. Grab the FK non combats, the once per run items, music box parts, banana.

The cost of doing this is a little over a million meat everytime, but if you add up the price of all that stuff in the mall, it's way more. Especially if we have people willing to convert "most of the FKs" they get into keys.

Did you think we were just saying up our keys for no reason?

Seriously give me a little more fucking credit please.

And be in clan when the KoL day Bill 6 begins (Saturday by my timezone) or in the middle of the day, when Hadean will do it as well.

We will unlock two locations, the firetower and the master suite(free eau de morts for anyone will continue all day long and it will be a hell of a day for free eau de morts 30-60 of them for everyone on the WL)

The people who get the FKs? I have no but it's a lot 330 turns at 7 KG a piece? That's the entire outfit plus something for the hand to wear.

If you don't need the FKs for coins then do it to save up a shit ton for the consumables so you don't have to bother going around buying them from everyone.

Do it for yourself, the clan, or a friend that still needs an authority badge or a songbird familiar...

Do it for the person that wants to ascend and have a few extra kiwitinis incase we can't find someone to kill FFS, FFS!

but don't plan on killing anything hardly at all for a day, plan on doing about 300 dread non combats over and over until you can see straight.
TheDownstairsFrank
Hog Master
Hog Master

Postby Numby » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Took you long enough. I'll be the myst class since I don't need the coins.
Random avatar
Numby
Hotdog
Hotdog

Postby TheDownstairsFrank » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:41 am

ok so. To be clear no one has to donate a million meat like the original post, I'm pretty sure that PoF at least "break even" from this deal, possibly turn a profit. Depending on things.

So what is the goal ?

1. To get people the FK drop outfit pieces if they don't have them
2. to get people authority badges if they don't have them.
3. To get people a shit ton of extra FKs (for farming purposes)
4. To get people a couple extra kiwtinis before they ascend? idk maybe
5. To pass up harumph's number of instances that he's done? Yes.
6. To destroy completely the eau de mort market? Yes
7. To change shit up a little? Yes
TheDownstairsFrank
Hog Master
Hog Master

Postby TheDownstairsFrank » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:40 am

since there's so many people that now have everything since it was what SEVEN weeks ago that I started trying to orgy this thing.

Post in this thread and tell me what you need.

We'll get after the smoke clears..... on sunday. or monday or idk sometime.
TheDownstairsFrank
Hog Master
Hog Master

Postby TheDownstairsFrank » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:45 am

Sign up for next saturday, if you want to do it. If you'll be around at any points. If you don't need to do it on your character then consider doing it with a hobo bot.

They need the krugger dropping outfits too. It won't take long to get them fixed up for dread, why? Because they dont' need the tattoo, the tales of dread. They need the FK outfits and consumables and keys.

so sign up and take one of them off my hands. I'm sick of watching them collect dust.
TheDownstairsFrank
Hog Master
Hog Master

Return to Dreadsylvania