(mostly)retiring from KOL, giving meat away

Pretty nice weather we've been having, isn't it?

(mostly)retiring from KOL, giving meat away

Postby Edir » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:09 am

So...With the new year coming, I expect to be pretty busy so I'd rather not have too many distractions from 'real life', plus the 'log daily, spend turns farming'thing has well, become pretty stale for me by now, as if it was something I have to do.

And I don't think going back to ascending would be a good idea, even if it was fun it would take way more time.

HOWEVER...I have a decent amount of wealth on this account. Like 50+ milion meat on hand, 200 or so in the store, and if I just stop playing then I'd hate that to go to waste.
Someone could have fun with that meat!
So I'd like to give it away.
Not all of it because well, I might still log once in a while and want to do something(like new challenge paths)but definetely most of it.

Suggestions on how to do this?
I don't feel like organizing contests or similar things, I'd rather just give it away, possibly to non-wealthy piglets who are going to stick around.
If someone here wants to volounteer themselves for getting some meat well then go ahead!
Or I could just donate it to the POF stash or kmail it to Jenny.
Thoughts?
Random avatar
Edir
Porcine Page
Porcine Page

Re: (mostly)retiring from KOL, giving meat away

Postby Nim » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:28 am

Let some else organise a contest (it doesn't have to be directly KoL-related; it can be artsy or just random) so you don't have to anything?
Nim
Briney Conscript
Briney Conscript

Postby charred » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:19 am

i think a contest would be swell. we have quite a few needy piglets who would appreciate any help or prizes they get. donate it to pof to be earmarked for a contest. like nim said, someone else can handle creating the contest for you.
sorry to see you go
charred
Hog Grunt
Hog Grunt

Postby slyz » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Is stashing everything an option? PoF routinely hosts great ascension contests, and the funds would probably help to keep up the tradition :)
slyz
Hog Warrior
Hog Warrior

Postby salticid » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 pm

My suggestion. Host a contest and any piglet who participates gets a prize.
salticid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Funktastic » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:11 am

Well, SLUTS IV is around the corner. You can send to Jenny, BarbecuePork, funktastic_multi or just put it into dense and put it in the stash. We'll have a "sponsored by" in the contest byline if you feel inclined to go this way :)
Random avatar
Funktastic
Hog Warrior
Hog Warrior

Postby Edir » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:44 am

Should have updated the thread, just checked because I got a notification..anyway, I've basically logged once in game this month, but I already clanstashed 50M in meat stacks late Decemeber. Might log in a few more times in February and my shop has sold some stuff donate more.
Random avatar
Edir
Porcine Page
Porcine Page

Return to General Discussion