Twitch event spoilers

Public gameplay guides and discussions

Twitch event spoilers

Postby psy » Sat May 24, 2014 4:33 pm

If you see anything I missed, let me know and I'll update this post. Thanks!

Crash Site is in the Big Mountains

I believe everything except the Space Beast Boss is copyable, and will end up on CF40's fax collection or the Faxbot Network.

The government agent drops:
burned government manual fragments (these give +1 alien language per use, quest items)
government-issued night vision goggles (allows access to The Spacement in the ship)
government cheese (pastable with anticheese to make government)
pair of government shades

The perimeter defense sphere drops:
space junk
2nd space junk if you have 10+ ML active
other things?

The Illegal Alien drops:
weird alien book (one time drop, quest item, 10% +10% per failed attempt)
Alien Drugs

Clover Adventure:
3 space junk

Every 12 turns, you get an NC which gives the force field disrupting bean. You need a bean for every turn spent in the ship.

You need +3 alien language to advance the quest.
You need +5 alien language to use the weird space book (one time drop) which allows space junk crafting.
You need +11 alien language to access the computer in The Spacement to get the skill book (using the book gives +5 max mp and a (used) copy of the book). Government cheese is pastable with anticheese to make government.

Inside the spaceship, going up, pressing the blue button (with +3 alien language) opens the orange button, which opens the A Crater Full of Space beasts.
Going in the kitchen gives a NC which gives a class-based drop (alien protein paste (spleen) for musc, loaf of alien bread (food) for myst, rocket fuel (booze) for mox).
government cheese + loaf of alien bread = grilled cheese
government + rocket fuel = stealth bomber
alien drugs + alien protein powder = buffed alien drugs

In the crater, you fight 11 beasts, then the boss beast.
Space Beasts drop space beast fur (100% drop, beast is puttyable).
Space Beast Boss drops a twitching space egg (familiar hatchling turns into Space Beastlet (familiar is a stench starfish, will drop hatchlings like the robogoose (1 in 5,000 chance (down from 10k)), and equips a ramekin of nuts)).

Multiuse Space Junk:
5 - space invader (combat item - autokill/300-400 damage against bosses)
10 - space bar (usable once (consumed), gives 3 space port)
15 - space needle (melee weapon - sword)
20 - space heater (ranged weapon - gives Heat Space skill that autohits for 30-35 hot damage)

Outfit: Space Beast Furs (will have halloween stuff eventually)
space beast fur + basic meat helm = space beast fur hat
space beast fur + whip kit = space beast fur whip
space beast fur + basic meat pants = space beast fur pants
psy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Twitch event spoilers

Postby psy » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Round 2 - Fight!
Everything except the badges and Chroners is available to trade/buy from the mall.
Summon Mayfly Swarm may (should) affect Chroner drops.

Mr. Item:
time-twitching toolbelt (future drug: Muscularactum, future drug: Smartinex, future drug: Coolscaline)

Time-Twitching Tower (seaside town):
Voting/Phone Booth
Time Lord Badge of Honor or Bandit Badge of Courage based on which team you chose

The cave before Time:
droll: D rool: D roll (+25% food drop), Chroner, droll monocle (2% drop rate, accessory, Regenerate 2-4 MP per adventure, +20% Meat from Monsters)
petrodactyl: Potion: Friendliness Beverage (+5 fam weight), Chroner, silent pea shooter (2% drop rate, 1h slingshot, +10 Sleaze Damage, +5 to Monster Level)
sabre-toothed kiwi: Booze: New Zealand iced tea (+40 max hp/+20 max mp), kiwi, kiwi, kiwi beak (2% drop rate, sword, +25% Food Drops from Monsters, +25% Booze Drops from Monsters)

Noncombat (every 20 turns)
Turn Left: combat: Adventurer echo (x Chroners)
Turn Right: noncombat: twitching time capsule (with a Mr. Belt equipped a chance for a liquid shifting time weirdness (Liquid Luck - 10 turns - +10% chance of Critical Hit, +10% Chance of Spell Critical Hit) OR solid shifting time weirdness (familiar equip, +4 Adventure(s) per day when equipped, +4 PvP fight(s) per day when equipped), x Chroners)

The Neandermall:
rack of dinosaur ribs - food - 5 Chroners
scotch on the rocks - booze - 5 Chroners
wooly loincloth - pants - 100 Chroners
yabba dabba doo rag - hat - 100 Chroners
strange helix fossil - familiar - 300 Chroners (gives combat skill that wastes a round of combat 1/fight, barnacle, whelp, small chance of damage)

A Cave:
Eventual boss fight (not implemented).

The next twitch event should be in approximately 1 month, and will feature a Roaring 20's theme.
psy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lord_Kobel » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:19 am

A twitch Mr. Item? That seems like a massive cash grab....
Lord_Kobel
Hog Grunt
Hog Grunt

Postby Tobias » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:24 am

Also from the time capsule is a 10% (rare) drop. Wiki says it has a chance of showing up if you have the Mr. Item equipped.

Familiar equip that grants +4 adv, +4 pvp ... http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/ind ... _weirdness
Tobias
Hog Master
Hog Master

Postby psy » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:29 am

Thanks. DM mentioned that last night, but I had no idea what the item was.
psy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mstieler » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Tobias wrote:Also from the time capsule is a 10% (rare) drop. Wiki says it has a chance of showing up if you have the Mr. Item equipped.

Familiar equip that grants +4 adv, +4 pvp ... http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/ind ... _weirdness

Specifically, if you have the Belt equipped, you get either a liquid shifting weirdness or a solid shifting weirdness in addition to the chroners. With no belt, you just get chroners.
mstieler
Hog Warrior
Hog Warrior

Postby psy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:34 am

Twitch III: The Roaring 20's.

Don't forget to use your Mayflys for chroners.
Chroners will likely not be free pulls next event.
If you did not do the last event, go to the voting booth and pick a team to get your towels or mug (note, your account must have been made prior to today's event for this to work)
The Time Lord Mug may or may not be a free pull.
Time Twitching Toolbelt gives a 20% chance for +1 hooch.
Copied monsters do not give hooch.
Don't forget your time lord/bandit badge (from the last twitch event) before turning in hooch for chroners if you care about the 'contest' counters for this event (which will determine who gets what prizes next event like it determined who got towels/mugs this event).
With all of the gear plus effects, there is a max of 32 hooch capacity.
Noncombats give a 1 in 25 chance of getting a speakeasy password.
The Unload Tommy Gun (from equipping a tommy gun) skill trades +10 hooch for 1 drum of ammo, usable multiple times per fight.
The next boss *might* appear in the shoe repair shop, but it is not guaranteed yet.

Loading the main map (with a character created before today, if you're on the time bandit team) will net you 2 time bandit towels (back, +1adv, +5 to all stats). If you were on the time lord team, you get 1 time lord participation mug (offhand, +3 to max hooch).

Moonshiners' Woods:
Moonshriner (2% drop - hat - 4-dimensional fez: +4 hooch; 20% drop - combat item - throwing candy) +2 hooch/kill
unstill (2% drop - back: super-absorbent tarp, +2 hooch; 20% drop - booze - unquiet spirits, 50 turns of +6 hooch) +1 hooch/kill
banjoccultist (2% drop - accessory: banjo kazoo mount, +2 hooch; 20% drop - potion - blue grass (20 turns, +40% meat, +20% item)) +1 hooch/kill
Non combat: trade cocktail onions for hooch.

A Secret Bohemian Party:
hep cat (2% drop - pants: hep waders: +3 hooch; 20% drop - food - jive turkey leg, 50 turns of +6 hooch) +1 hooch/kill
cigarette girl (2% drop - shirt: birdbone corset, +2 hooch; 20% drop - potion - candy cigarette, 20 turns of +6 hooch) +1 hooch/kill
Mob penguin entrepreneur (2% drop - 1h weapon: law-abiding citizen cane (can not equip 2, does not apply to disembodied hand), +5 hooch; 20% drop - booze - legitimate Business on the Beach) +2 hooch/kill
Non combat: +5 hooch, every 10 turns

Shoe Repair Store
Convert hooch to chroners for an adventure (.5 chroner per hooch)

Dog ointment - 25 chroners - +10 fam weight
gumshoes - 200 chroners - +25% muscle, +2 muscle stats/fight
flapper floppers - 400 chroners - +25% mysticality, +2 mysticality stats/fight
sneakeasies - 600 chroners - +25% moxie, +2 moxie stats/fight

A Cave
Unlocking Caveman Dan:
Attempt to enter A Cave to unlock the new option in The Cave Before Time.
Adventure in The Cave Before Time (for the noncombat - modifiers don't help, it shows up every 20 turns. Tattered scraps of paper/free runs DO help): go towards the noise, ask about the password, suggest a game of chance (and leave) to unlock the new trade options. YOU CAN NOT TEACH HIM PAPER OR SCISSORS UNTIL YOU ATTEMPT A GAME OF ROCK ROCK ROCK FIRST. Teaching him fire is NOT required.
Go back to the cave, noise, password, offer to trade him something, teach him paper.
Do it again and teach him scissors.
After he learns both (and BOTH are required to win, but you are not guaranteed to win -- you may need to play a few times), suggest a game of chance. After winning, you get the password.

Caveman Dan - 20 chroners, accessory - Caveman Dan's favorite rock - +60 HP, +30% food drop, +3 muscle stats/fight, fightable once per ascension, can not be copied.

Misc
Flask Flops - YR a plastered frat orc in the typical tavern (possibly any booze-holding orc?). Accessory, +3 max hooch, +20% booze drop.

IF I MISSED SOMETHING, LET ME KNOW VIA PM/KMAIL. PSY IN GAME #231760
psy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TheDownstairsFrank » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:02 am

psy wrote:Twitch III: The Roaring 20's.
Misc
Flask Flops - YR a plastered frat orc in the typical tavern. Is this part of the event, or just some other shoes that aren't on the wiki?

IF I MISSED SOMETHING, LET ME KNOW VIA PM/KMAIL. PSY IN GAME #231760

I got flask flops to drop against a frat warkegerator in the battlefield war.
TheDownstairsFrank
Hog Master
Hog Master

Postby Eros » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:22 am

YR against plastered frat orc (barroom brawl) appears to drop flask flops.

Maybe it's against any frat orc with booze in its monster image?
Eros
Hotdog
Hotdog

Postby Khari » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:03 pm

The flask flops are +3 hooch, and I've never seen them (I do the tavern for beer lenses almost everyday), so I'd say they're part of the event.
Jeanne
------------------
"Technique without ideals is a menace. Ideals without technique are a mess." -- Karl Llewellyn
Khari
Hotdog
Hotdog

Postby psy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:48 pm

I was not at home when I was linked this, so I don't remember who did it, or who wrote it, but it works brilliantly for farming chroners via hooch in mafia:

Code: Select all
boolean debug = true;

int my_max_hooch()
{
   if(debug) print("My max hooch: "+numeric_modifier("Maximum Hooch"));
   return numeric_modifier("Maximum Hooch");
}

int current_hooch()
{
   string cp1 = visit_url("charpane.php");
   if(!cp1.contains_text("Hooch:")) return 0;
   matcher m_choice = create_matcher( "Hooch:</td><td align=left><b>(\\d+)" , cp1 );
   // print("m_choice: "+m_choice);
   m_choice.reset( cp1 );
   m_choice.find();
   int hoochy = m_choice.group( 1 ).to_int();
   if(debug) print("hoochy: "+hoochy);
   return hoochy;
}

void hooch_to_chroner()
{
   visit_url("place.php?whichplace=twitch&action=twitch_shoerepair");
   visit_url("choice.php?whichchoice=973&option=2");
}

if(current_hooch() > my_max_hooch()-3) hooch_to_chroner();
if(debug) print("Current hooch: "+current_hooch());

save the above in your scripts folder as repair_shoes.ash

add a line to your mood in mafia
Trigger On: Unconditional Trigger
Check For: [leave blank]
Command: call repair_shoes.ash

I recommend banishing cigarette girls and hep cats. This does not mess with tommy gun shenanigans, but I suppose with the right CCS it could *shrug*

Edit, with 25 hooch capacity and 134ML (so the tommy gun and DH don't kill the fucking penguin), setting a CCS to use the unload tommygun skill twice then tatter away seems to work. I did change this line:
if(current_hooch() > my_max_hooch()-3) hooch_to_chroner();
to this line:
if(current_hooch() > my_max_hooch()-6) hooch_to_chroner();
so that the script will exchange hooch if I have 19 or more hooch (so that I don't lose the hooch from the NC). At this rate, I'm getting 10-13 chroners per turn.

Note: Don't be me and forget to ADD the necessary survival potions to your mood.
psy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby salticid » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:52 pm

[paste] TI-9000 calculator + unused soap = 99.44% pure math
[paste] unused soap + viral DNA = dove DNA
[paste] dove DNA + 99.44% pure math = corrupted bird DNA
[smith] TI-9000 calculator + tarnished bottlecap = simple AI
[smith] Z-Bone steak + viral DNA = gelatinous meat mass
[smith] gelatinous meat mass + simple AI = sentient meat mass
[smith] corrupted bird DNA + sentient meat mass = sleeping zombie dinosaur