3 Day softcore zombie run guide

Public gameplay guides and discussions

Re: 3 Day softcore zombie runs

Postby emanymton » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:24 pm

For those who have it, the leather aviator's cap is a slightly better pull than a meat maid, assuming you remember to equip it.
Random avatar
emanymton
Briney Conscript
Briney Conscript

Postby blisterguy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:11 pm

emanymton wrote:For those who have it, the leather aviator's cap is a slightly better pull than a meat maid, assuming you remember to equip it.

In this case, Salti is pulling the Meat Maid because he can untinker it (with his Loathing Legion Knife) for a Frilly Skirt to complete the Pirates quest with.

If you're going a Knoll moonsign instead, then you can pull a Pirate Skull (or a Clockwork Pirate Skull, if you really want the turngen) which you can untinker for an Eyepatch, as well as your Meat Maid.
Random avatar
blisterguy
Hog Grunt
Hog Grunt

Postby emanymton » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 am

blisterguy wrote:In this case, Salti is pulling the Meat Maid because he can untinker it (with his Loathing Legion Knife) for a Frilly Skirt to complete the Pirates quest with.

Not quite.
salticid wrote: /pull Meat maid && /use Meat maid
/pull frilly skirt

blisterguy wrote:If you're going a Knoll moonsign instead, then you can pull a Pirate Skull (or a Clockwork Pirate Skull, if you really want the turngen) which you can untinker for an Eyepatch, as well as your Meat Maid.

With 3 or more starting skills, the issue of turngen is less important anyway.
Random avatar
emanymton
Briney Conscript
Briney Conscript

Postby salticid » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:59 pm

The meat maid is the worst pull on the list. I have issues with some of the ideas in the original guide...like getting the KGE semirare instead of pulling the harem outfit, but the guide was meant as a way to get over that first hump and I still think it is good for that. Let's start a new thread talking about 2 day attempts and then we can argue over optimal strategy.
salticid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mstieler » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:34 pm

salticid wrote:The meat maid is the worst pull on the list. I have issues with some of the ideas in the original guide...like getting the KGE semirare instead of pulling the harem outfit, but the guide was meant as a way to get over that first hump and I still think it is good for that. Let's start a new thread talking about 2 day attempts and then we can argue over optimal strategy.

I think KGE vs. Harem would depend on if you needed a Disease, as it's a pull for a Pumpkin Bomb/Unbearable Light, though I could be off on that.

*looks at his last run, seeing that I needed a Disease and had a spare pull D1, and was kinda dumb*
mstieler
Hog Warrior
Hog Warrior

Postby Theselor » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Just did my first zombie run, zero skill, more or less following exactly (except I went in to the Gallery 9->10).
Totally fucked up all over the place,
Totally still made day count.
Thanks salti, great guide!
Random avatar
Theselor
Briney Conscript
Briney Conscript

Previous

Return to The Tome of Destiny