3 Day softcore zombie run guide

Public gameplay guides and discussions

Re: 3 Day softcore zombie runs

Postby emanymton » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:24 pm

For those who have it, the leather aviator's cap is a slightly better pull than a meat maid, assuming you remember to equip it.
Random avatar
emanymton
Briney Conscript
Briney Conscript
 
Posts: 62
Images: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:51 am

Re: 3 Day softcore zombie runs

Postby blisterguy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:11 pm

emanymton wrote:For those who have it, the leather aviator's cap is a slightly better pull than a meat maid, assuming you remember to equip it.

In this case, Salti is pulling the Meat Maid because he can untinker it (with his Loathing Legion Knife) for a Frilly Skirt to complete the Pirates quest with.

If you're going a Knoll moonsign instead, then you can pull a Pirate Skull (or a Clockwork Pirate Skull, if you really want the turngen) which you can untinker for an Eyepatch, as well as your Meat Maid.
Random avatar
blisterguy
Hog Grunt
Hog Grunt
 
Posts: 183
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Re: 3 Day softcore zombie runs

Postby emanymton » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 am

blisterguy wrote:In this case, Salti is pulling the Meat Maid because he can untinker it (with his Loathing Legion Knife) for a Frilly Skirt to complete the Pirates quest with.


Not quite.
salticid wrote: /pull Meat maid && /use Meat maid
...
/pull frilly skirt


blisterguy wrote:If you're going a Knoll moonsign instead, then you can pull a Pirate Skull (or a Clockwork Pirate Skull, if you really want the turngen) which you can untinker for an Eyepatch, as well as your Meat Maid.


With 3 or more starting skills, the issue of turngen is less important anyway.
Random avatar
emanymton
Briney Conscript
Briney Conscript
 
Posts: 62
Images: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:51 am

Re: 3 Day softcore zombie runs

Postby salticid » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:59 pm

The meat maid is the worst pull on the list. I have issues with some of the ideas in the original guide...like getting the KGE semirare instead of pulling the harem outfit, but the guide was meant as a way to get over that first hump and I still think it is good for that. Let's start a new thread talking about 2 day attempts and then we can argue over optimal strategy.
Image
User avatar
salticid
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1698
Images: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:00 pm

Re: 3 Day softcore zombie runs

Postby mstieler » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:34 pm

salticid wrote:The meat maid is the worst pull on the list. I have issues with some of the ideas in the original guide...like getting the KGE semirare instead of pulling the harem outfit, but the guide was meant as a way to get over that first hump and I still think it is good for that. Let's start a new thread talking about 2 day attempts and then we can argue over optimal strategy.

I think KGE vs. Harem would depend on if you needed a Disease, as it's a pull for a Pumpkin Bomb/Unbearable Light, though I could be off on that.

*looks at his last run, seeing that I needed a Disease and had a spare pull D1, and was kinda dumb*
User avatar
mstieler
Hog Warrior
Hog Warrior
 
Posts: 286
Images: 4
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Re: 3 Day softcore zombie runs

Postby Theselor » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Just did my first zombie run, zero skill, more or less following exactly (except I went in to the Gallery 9->10).
Totally fucked up all over the place,
Totally still made day count.
Thanks salti, great guide!
Image
Random avatar
Theselor
Briney Conscript
Briney Conscript
 
Posts: 58
Images: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Previous

Return to The Tome of Destiny

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron